.Net Error Object Description
Softgroup .Net Error Object is a powerful display and reporting error handling solution for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008.
Run-time errors are an expensive fact of life both during development and following the release of software to customers. Errors Take Time to find and time to fix. Users soon become frustrated when software fails to function as expected without adequate warning. It is extremely important that you consider carefully how your application will handle and report errors. Designing and implementing an effective error handling strategy can accelerate development and significantly reduce development and support costs.
It is essential that all errors are correctly handled by your application. However, there is more to effective error handling than just placing an error trap in every procedure and displaying a simple message box whenever an error occurs.
Implementing an effective handling strategy ensures the following:
· Errors do not go undetected.
· Applications do not terminate abruptly without warning or explanation.
· Components are robust and predictable.
· After an error, application stability is Restored.
· Error messages offer the user a meaningful description of an error.
· Error messages advise the user of the possible Impact of an error.
· Error messages offer the user advice that may remedy a problem and avoid unnecessary support calls.
· Error messages advise the user on how to proceed.
· Error messages offer sufficient information for support personnel to quickly identify known problems.
· Legitimate run-time errors are not Confused with software defects.
· Errors are logged to avoid incorrect reporting by users during support calls.
· Error logs can be viewed and cleared easily.
· The source code location of an error can quickly be determined.
.Net Error Object Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in .Net Error Object 2.0.3644
Release notes are not available currently.
.Net Error Object Requirements
No additional system requirements.